This fun guided walking tour will fill you up and bring the modern history of the city to life. Indulge in local gastronomy and culture and enjoy Volos like a native! The tour includes at least 6 different tasting stops where you will be able to do several of the following:
- Try fresh baked savory bites
- Indulge in decadent pastries and/or cakes
- Savor authentic Greek coffee and traditional sweets
- Enjoy a tsipouro and the accompanying mezedes (small dishes)
- Explore the difference between ouzo, tsipouro, and raki and taste, taste, taste!
- Discover Greece’s favorite mid-morning snack
- Sip a cold soda made locally using the finest Greek oranges and pure spring water from the Pelion mountain
- Taste a selection of local beers and/or cheeses
Tour Duration: 3 hours
Suggested number of participants: 1 - 6 adults
Stops may change depending on day of the week, time of the day, and circumstances beyond our control. You need to provide your own transportation to and from our meeting point (Eleftherias Square in Volos city center).