This walking tour of Volos is a delicious blend of food, history, and culture.
Taste authentic local bites ranging from savory to sweet; enjoy local hot & cold drinks; experience the gastronomic ritual of Volos’ famous tsipouro restaurants; discover the history of the city and its highlights; learn about Greek cuisine.
This tour includes 2 on-the-go and 4 seated tastings.
Departure Point: University of Thessaly Main Building
Duration: 3 yummy hours
- It’s not just food; it’s local culture
- Family owned restaurants
- Authentic & traditional Greek flavors
- Stops to see city landmarks
- Shop at a deli (optional)
- Can be customized to your food restrictions
- Capacity: 2 - 10 travelers
- Local licensed tour guide
- Additional food, drinks or products you may want to buy during the activity.
* Food tastings may change without notice due to supply chain issues and/or seasonality. This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, diabetics or anyone with allergies to seafood, gluten and nuts. You need to be 18 years old to participate in this tour.