1. Order wine from a Pelion winery. Have you ever tried Satyros from Patistis winery?
2. Learn about two extraordinary Pelion customs: the Makrinitsa May event and the Portaria traditional wedding.
3. Bookmark the archaeological sites of the area and read about their importance.
4. Prepare an array of small meze dishes and accompany them with tsipouro (with or without anise - you choose!).
5. Check out all the Pelion villages on Google Maps and make a list with the ones you want to explore next time you visit.
6. Read up on Greek mythology and the myths that took place on Mt Pelion.
7. Buy online a Pelion souvenir and make your memories of the mountain of the Centaurs last longer.
8. Browse Pelion Culture’s guided tours and find the tour you would like to take.
9. Read a book about the Pelion Mountain.
10. Cook a local dish. Why not start with spetzofai?
11. Enjoy a cold Pelion soft drink made by EPSA. Propably the best lemonade in Greece!
12. Search online for pictures of Pelion beaches. It won’t be long until you find yourself lying on the beach of your dreams!